Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Beginnings of an Internet cat

So two weeks ago I got a sweet little orange kitten (who now terrorizes my toes and shoes). I figure in this day and age everything you experience in life, you must share with others via the Internet. Therefore, I would like to introduce Theodore to the interwebs.


Name: Theodore (nicknames Theo, Pancakes, or Cattus Interruptus)
Birthday: July 1, 2011
Breed: Orange tabby
Likes: boxes, bags, shoes, toes, fingers, rolling highlighters across the floor and losing them under the door
Dislikes: the scary outdoors, water, vacuum cleaner

Theo has already displayed a keen interest in social media and therefore it is only natural for him to get his own blog post. :) I'm also 'training' to appreciate boxes to the full extent, think Maru and you will understand my joy.


This is my first ever kitty so we are learning together. I must say I have a new appreciation for motherhood, especially the first night when he literally meowed all night and nothing would appease him. He's like a furry little meowing child. Happy to say that ended quickly. However, now he sleeps on my head.

And if you're not a cat person - you should be! Let the Oatmeal tell you why cats are awesome.

Until next time.. meow meow.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Julie said...

U haz a kitteh! U haz da cyoots! Nao u 2 will win all teh interwebz!!1!

annie said...

kitties are great! I challenge anyone's dog to a cute-off with my kitties. IT'S ALWAYS A DRAW. Why does one have to be better? I reject this.

Post a Comment