Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Caffeine Bubble Dreams: My Personal Brand

For Social Media class we were asked to search within ourselves, look at ourselves critically and develop an identity that we could put into words.

And so I did.

High energy meets high ambitions; a passionate young writer searching for her place in public relations.

Please view my SlideShare presentation of my brand. And remember, I always appreciate comments and suggestions.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karolina,

I work for the Sooke News Mirror, near Victoria, BC. I don't know why, but your messages (a couple in the past year or so) shut down my email program. Please do not send me any more messages, for any reason.

news@sookenewsmirror.com

Thanks

JS

Post a Comment